Already couting - and have been since the last episode aired lol
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I hate waiting!!!!!!!
  • sammiedizzle
    sammiedizzle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't waitttttt I think I want to have a viewing party, consisting of me and my mom haha cuz shes the only other whovian I know. I hate waiting as well! AND my mom turned me onto sherlock as well,(so I guess now I am a wholockian) watched all 6 episodes in one day, and I have to wait now ever LONGER for that new season to air! Grrr.....MOFFAT!!!!! *shakes fist*
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wholock! Throw Supernatural in there too. Superwholockian. I just love the names.

Yes, Moffatt is indeed a sadist. I need me some more Benedict Cumberbatch.
  • sammiedizzle
    sammiedizzle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to check out supernatural I keep hearing about it! And yes omg I am quickly becoming obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch, I'm already rewatching episodes just to watch him talk haha.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    His voice... :love:

Looking forward to seeing him in the new Star Trek movie!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wholock! Throw Supernatural in there too. Superwholockian. I just love the names.

Yes, Moffatt is indeed a sadist. I need me some more Benedict Cumberbatch.

^^ :)

And don't forget Cumberbatch is the voice of Smaug and he was The Necromancer in the Hobbit!

(I just like saying "Cumberbatch")
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I still can barely believe his name is actually Benedict Cumberbatch. That's the most ridiculously proper name I've ever heard. There are ficitonal characters dying of jealously at the epicness of his name.