Brevard County "Pals"

Options
Looking for Brevard County "Pals". I'm on a very intense mission to lose this last 10 lbs, I try to eat as cleanly as possible and am currently working towards a 5k at the end of March. Add me!

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I'm in Indian Harbour Beach.
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in Palm Bay. Just sent a FR. :smile:
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you want to get together for a workout. I'm a member of Planet Fitness (can bring guests for free) and am up for just about any outdoor activity such as biking, walking, running, frisbee golf, etc..
  • clarence527
    clarence527 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also in Brevard County - Melbourne. Just started using the "social features" of this today. Been using the app since january and have already lost 16 lbs.!
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    FR sent.
  • 1RVLead
    1RVLead Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all! Rockledge in the house! Trying to stay on track with MFP while juggling...life!
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Melbourne here.. Hope you don't mind me adding ya'll.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hey, Brevard County! I'm from Rockledge, FL. Currently not living in the States, but let's motivate each other.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in Palm Bay! Doing Insanity with my fiance. I have a lot to lose.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you want to get together for a workout. I'm a member of Planet Fitness (can bring guests for free) and am up for just about any outdoor activity such as biking, walking, running, frisbee golf, etc..

I was looking to join Planet Fitness whenever I find work here. Maybe I'll bump into you!
  • slammalee
    slammalee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I live in Ft Pierce, work in West Palm but workout at the Vero Planet Fitness if that counts :)
  • nescartfanatic
    Options
    Joining in from Palm Bay, ready for this journey!. *waves*
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm already your "pal" :smile: but if anyone else wants to add me I'm in PSJ and am a member of Health First (currently addicted to spinning so I take classes Tue-Thur every week)