Hello Everyone

Hello everyone I’m new to the group, I’m looking forward to being apart of the group.
Thank you for the invite. I’ve been working on my weight for a little over a year and half, it’s been a uphill struggle to say the least, yet nothing I can’t handle:)

Replies

• Hello! I just joined as well and thank you everyone for the invite. I have been on MFP for several months now. I am slowly making the transition to becoming a healthier person. I have my good weeks and bad but I'm still going forward not backwards.
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you for inviting me to the group :) look forward to all the sharing of information :):)
  • Thanks for the invite! It's good to see other people in the local area that are trying to change their lives in positive ways! I have been a member of MyFitnessPal for awhile now. A year ago, September 2012, I had officially lost a total of 115lbs; however, over the course of the next few months I managed to gain 40lbs back. I realize that this is not what I want to do after working so hard to lose all that weight. I look forward to reading the posts and getting to know everyone!

:smile: