Urban Decay's Limited Oz Palettes

Options
So the original Wizard of Oz was a film I grew up watching. It’s one of those I can watch over and over again. I’ve just started reading the book as well. Why am I telling you this? Well Disney are doing a prequel to it. It’s the story of the Wizard’s journey to Oz. It’s called ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’. It looks amazing, as Disney films usually do. To get you even more excited Urban Decay are releasing two Limited Edition Palettes for the film. One will be called Glinda and one called Theodora.

tumblr_inline_mh6gq2qtyx1qaw8h6.png

Both come with six shades of eye shadow, one eyeliner and one lip colour. They’ll also include a face chart so you can recreate the characters look.

tumblr_inline_mh6gsv4Lok1qaw8h6.jpg

Top image, The Glinda Palette from left to right: Tornado, Aura (duo shade), Magic, Illusion, Oz (duo shade) and South. Bottom image, The Theodora Palette from left to right: Broken, Beware, Bewitch, West, Spell (duo shade) and Jealous (duo shade).

They will cost $50 in the USA. They are exclusive to Debenhams in the UK and cost £35 each.

(all pictures used in this blog are taken from either the Urban Decay Facebook or the Debenhams blog site)

So which one do you like the best?

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have both, and love different things about each one. my only dislike is the lipstick in Theodora. Way too red for me
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    that's one of my favourite things about the palette. :blushing:
    I've never used the saturated lip glosses before and I love it. The Theodora one definitely needs a lip liner but I do love the colour.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I looked at these at Sephora, and ended up going with Sephora's baked shadow palettes instead for $25 each.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I didn't really like them, they looked like everything else UD has put out, I want a palette with colors I don't already own!