New member-I'll help in any way I can!

lvbeck
lvbeck Posts: 3 Member
Hey Everyone! Thanks Coolhand for the invite to be a member of this group! I'm a personal trainer on the south side of Indy and I love helping people look better and feel better. Please feel free to utilize me! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I won't say I know everything but I can usually find out if I'm not sure. Best of luck to you all and good job getting started on one of the hardest parts: logging your food! Laura

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 821 Member
    Hey Everyone! Thanks Coolhand for the invite to be a member of this group! I'm a personal trainer on the south side of Indy and I love helping people look better and feel better. Please feel free to utilize me! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I won't say I know everything but I can usually find out if I'm not sure. Best of luck to you all and good job getting started on one of the hardest parts: logging your food! Laura

Welcome to the group Laura!
    ...and thanks for the offer! sounds great! (especially for the Southsiders in here... - quite a few from Greenwood I believe - several have posted in the "where do you work out" thread)
  • Hi everyone , I am also new to this group and I am a south side chick.. Lol I hope to get to know you all and keep up the good work. I was wondering if anyone is doing the color run this summer? Or any other 5k taking place in the summer?
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 821 Member
    Hi everyone , I am also new to this group and I am a south side chick.. Lol I hope to get to know you all and keep up the good work. I was wondering if anyone is doing the color run this summer? Or any other 5k taking place in the summer?

I believe a LOT of us will be running 5k's this summer. They've been talked about in several other threads - try the pinned thread at the top called 2013 Indiana Runs for starters...
  • Thanks!!