ISO - Athletic Bra

Options
Can anyone suggest a great supporting athletic bra and where it can be bought? I'm one of those women that actually have boobs (42DD) and I need to control them while doing my workouts haha Thanks!

Replies

• LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    My latest favorite is the Moving Comfort Rebound Racer Bra. I am a 34 DD so bouncing is a huge issue for me. If you do not like racer back styles they have another on that looks like a traditional bra but I can't remember the name right now. They have there own website so you could go on and check out all the different styles. They are expensive but I usually will google the brand I want and then find someplace that has it on sale, I am usually not picky what colors I get.

Before I found this one, I think I had ordered at least 6 different styles and ended up sending them all back either because they did not fit or did not pass the bounce test. Sometimes I think people rely on the reviews a little too much. When I ordered this bra it had mostly good reviews but the not so good ones were really bad. I think it just comes down to how you are built and how that particular bra fits. Like I said I had to try a lot before I found one that worked for me.

Good luck-
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    my girls aren't all that big, a single D cup, but they are still bouncy!! =)

I have heard from a few busty gal pals that the Under Armour line is really good at holding the girls in place. I myself have the Champion Powersleek and it's pretty firm and very comfortable.

Good luck!!
  • JessiesGirl69
    JessiesGirl69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for the ideas! I can't wait to get rid of the one that I have, it's like wearing nothing at all, but I also put one of those top body shapers on to help. I know with the more weight I lose the smaller I will get but I will still need that support. Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    I know a lot of people say their chest gets smaller, but mine hasn't. Granted some of the fat around my chest has gone away, but the ladies themselves are still the same size.