thanks for the invite

Options
rjneeley
rjneeley Posts: 59 Member
Hi, I'm Rachel from Columbus, Indiana. Close enough to Indy for an invite, I see! Glad to be among neighbors!

Replies

• rjneeley
    rjneeley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A bit more of a bio on me -- I'm 43, married, have 3 kids and work full time. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, though. Seems like any time I get any of it off, it finds me again. Looking for more of a lifetime change rather than a "diet". Watching what I eat, getting daily exercise, drinking plenty of water, avoiding soda and fast food and processed junk.

Rachel
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    A bit more of a bio on me -- I'm 43, married, have 3 kids and work full time. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, though. Seems like any time I get any of it off, it finds me again. Looking for more of a lifetime change rather than a "diet". Watching what I eat, getting daily exercise, drinking plenty of water, avoiding soda and fast food and processed junk.

Rachel

Welcome to the group Rachel! I think it is a struggle for a lot of us here, which is why we have to view it as a lifestyle change rather than a diet. :) I think there are several others from Columbus in the group - and even a couple that have posted some things. (if you want you could start a thread for Columbus area people and eventually have another group for that if you wanted... I tried a thread for Madison County though, and have no luck so far - not even my wife - hehe)