Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Behind the rest of you

Mommy4812
Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
Well, I am behind the rest of you... I finished Level 1 today but did Level 2 with level1 Day 8 and 9 of level 1 this week. So tomorrow I will be on Level 2 day 3.

Replies

• _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Good for you!! Keep it up!!!
  • Mommy4812
    Thanks, Tara! I know you asked on my home page but now you have the answer. :smile: Did you see my new post about the HRM giving me 147 calories less than what MFP does? :frown:
  • _Tara_R
    Yeah, I saw that. :( It will get better.

Yesterday I burned 295 and worked my butt off!! I was sweating a ton. Then today it was 266. Apparently I didn't work as hard today as yesterday.

You can do this....just stick with it!!!
  • Mommy4812
    What kind of HRM do you have again? I saw that you are getting 250+ calories burned...so I'm hoping mine is accurate.
  • _Tara_R
    Mine is a Polar FT40F.
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    I am behind too. Had a procedure that took me out for a bit. Just finished Level one tonight
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    I am behind too! I've been sick all week (fever and aches) but today I was back to normal (don't know how good that is to be honest...lol). I had a dr appt and they are doing blood work to check for various things that could be causing swelling in my hands. My dr. seems to think that my swelling is due to overuse. We'll see. Anyway, I have to finish level1 day 10 and then I can move on. Depending on how well I do, I may repeat it just to be safe. Good luck ya'll!
  • Mommy4812
    I just did Level 2 day 5!
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    I'm behind too, luckily, not as much as I thought I would be. Did Day 6 Level 2 and can't wait to get out of this level, because all those crazy planks are killing me!
  • Mommy4812
    I did level 2 day today! I may try to do day 9 & 10 together one Wednesday, we'll see then.
  • Mommy4812
    Well, it turns out that I didn't get to day 10 of level 2 until today then I went on to try level 3...What was I thinking? Not today...