2-15-13 weigh in

Options
nessa2BFit
nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
last week - 247.0
this week- 242.8

total lost -4.2 lbs !!!!

i am almost to my next goal of 240 ;-) my birthday is next friday and that is my bday gift to myself... i can do it !!!!

Replies

• Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    last week - 247.0
    this week- 242.8

total lost -4.2 lbs !!!!

i am almost to my next goal of 240 ;-) my birthday is next friday and that is my bday gift to myself... i can do it !!!!

You are doing so well!! Yes, you can do it! I hope you have a very happy birthday. :-) I didn't weigh today, probably a good thing. I haven't been diligent lately. Have to get back into the swing of things.
  • nessa2BFit
    Options
    hodenke1... yes getting remotivated is one of the hardest things... i found a great quote " The voice in your head telling you you can't do it IS A LIAR !!!!" You can do it... monday is a new week... a better week... !!!
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First week 185.2
    Last week 182.8
    This week 179.1

4.7 lb loss this week.

Was not at all easy and my body feels it!
    last week - 247.0
    this week- 242.8

total lost -4.2 lbs !!!!

Congrats! 2.8 by next friday?? No problem! You'll do fine!

You are doing so well!! Yes, you can do it! I hope you have a very happy birthday. :-) I didn't weigh today, probably a good thing. I haven't been diligent lately. Have to get back into the swing of things.

Everyone falls off every so often. Don't give up. Get back to it as soon as you possibly can. your body will thank you!
  • tammyymmat
    tammyymmat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    182.5, down a little! have a mini goal of getting into the 170's by next weekend. good luck everyone, hope everyone has a good week. :flowerforyou:
  • nessa2BFit
    Options
    182.5, down a little! have a mini goal of getting into the 170's by next weekend. good luck everyone, hope everyone has a good week. :flowerforyou:

some weeks are little lost some are bigger... you will get to your goal next week. i read today if you think you can or if you think you can't you are right. so i think you can !!!! we are here to get you there....
  • Holdenke1
    Options
    hodenke1... yes getting remotivated is one of the hardest things... i found a great quote " The voice in your head telling you you can't do it IS A LIAR !!!!" You can do it... monday is a new week... a better week... !!!

Thanks for the encouragement. Here's the strange thing - I got on the scales this morning and lost 1 lb. I couldn't believe it so I got back on twice and it read the same. I'm taking it! LOL!! Now I'm motivated. :happy:
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options

some weeks are little lost some are bigger... you will get to your goal next week. i read today if you think you can or if you think you can't you are right. so i think you can !!!! we are here to get you there....

This is correct. Positivity and mindset is everything!
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I always seem to be one thread behind, so we'll try again...

Last week 136
    This week 135.6

Not much of a drop, but at least it didn't go up.
  • nessa2BFit
    Options
    I always seem to be one thread behind, so we'll try again...

Last week 136
    This week 135.6

Not much of a drop, but at least it didn't go up.

down is always a accomplishment WTG !!!! some weeks maintaining is an even bigger accomplishment...
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's WI: 252.3
    Down: .3

Baby steps!
  • Holdenke1
    Options
    Yesterday's WI: 252.3
    Down: .3

Baby steps!

That's right - baby steps will get you there. Congrats!
  • carlielove
    carlielove Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Last week: 157.2
    This week: 156.0

Sorry for being late, I was gone all weekend. Oh, and Momi2ashlynn, we have the same birthday! c: