Valentines Day

Options
di1428
di1428 Posts: 165 Member
So how did everyone survive Valentines Day and eating candy????
i did good till night time and then picked on my daughters dove chocolates at night :(
just a few and put them in her room this morning instead of the kitchen where i'll be more tempted.

have a great rest of week everyone :)
diana

Replies

• tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I had two mini single kit kats that a co-worker brought in for everyone. And, we had pizza for dinner but I was still under my calories for the day. No major splurging or going over, like I thought I would. Actually down 1.3lbs this morning when I weighed in so that's good! ~Charity =)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    No candy, but had a few too many alcoholic beverages last night, but I still got up for a short workout this morning so not feeling too bad about it.
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I went over on Valentine's Day, but not by too much. My boss brought in some heart-shaped sugar cookies, so I had one of those, and I made spaghetti for dinner and had wine to go with it, so that didn't help. But my dh got me flowers and no candy, so I really appreciated that from him.

Jo
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    No candy on V Day here. But my boss has had little mini candy bars and kisses on his desk all week. I've snuck a piece here or there a couple days. Truthfully though, 2 bite sized butterfinger bars and a mini snack pack of m&ms all week long isn't so much that I'm mad at myself for it. Hubby knows better than to have bought me any candy for Valentine's Day so it's all good.