The weekend is here!

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
What is everybody doing this weekend?

I have dinner with my sister and her darlings tonight, I think.

Then probably snowtubing tomorrow---so much fun the last time I went!!!

Sunday--ugh! more snow, so proably doing chores at home..........

Hope most of you have more excitement planned:laugh:

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I need to run and finish getting my BF's birthday gift at some point.

We have plans to attend a Chinese Festival tomorrow and go look for floating shelves for our living room and host a Stout Tasting at our place tomorrow night.

Sunday, probably cleaning up and maybe doing some DVR catch up...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Babies come home today yay :tongue: I missed them alot this week .... Unfortantely thier new beds arent here yet... I was hoping to have them up before they came home as a big suprise but oh well (little man totally got a spider-man theme going on and the princess got princess lol)

Today -go home watch tv and crash (had a very late and fun night last night :bigsmile: )

Saturday -work, then house

Sunday- making breakfast for the family (coffee, eggs, crecents and of course bacon), Supposed to get my hair done in the morning . then LOTR with the babies. Then I have another date with Mr. arms lol

Monday everyone in my house is off so def some serious movie family time
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Going to hang out with my little duck, going to be cold so will probably stay in and watch some movies.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'm off Monday for President's Day so I am taking advantage of the long weekend by flying to Seattle to visit with my brother and to play with my almost-two-year-old nephew.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    My friend is moving and asked me to help her come over and watch her baby this Saturday morning. Her husband is a marine so he's enlisted what she refers to as "eye candy" to help out. OKAY IF YOU INSIST!

Then it's the usual puppy class and volunteering.
  • jenbit
    Options
    ^^^ aww what a shame kits its gona be so rough on you... Maybe it will get hot and they will lose their shirts lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    ^^^ aww what a shame kits its gona be so rough on you... Maybe it will get hot and they will lose their shirts lol

I know, I'm such a good friend. Maybe if it gets too hot I'd have to lose my shirt too.

Such a selfless person.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My friend is moving and asked me to help her come over and watch her baby this Saturday morning. Her husband is a marine so he's enlisted what she refers to as "eye candy" to help out. OKAY IF YOU INSIST!

Then it's the usual puppy class and volunteering.

I will volunteer to help! :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging out with my mom on Sunday. She wants to go pick out my birthday present...but my birthday isn't until April. lol. Other than that probably working out/cleaning/grocery shopping. I'm actually looking forward to some alone time because this week at work has been nuts. I want to sleep in, get my coffee, go out in the sunshine...and be alone for a minute.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Work and gym!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Friday Work
    Saturday Work, gym, fighting online with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other peeps in an attempt to buy tickets for SDCC.
    Sunday: work, jog 2-3 miles shoulder rehab stuff. I am recovering but it's very sore. I have been to the physical therapist 3x in the past 1½ weeks. Of the 3 appointments I have had, 2 have been girls. They dig their claws in to knead my shoulder and it HURTS :cry: The guy I saw was much gentler. lol
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Friday Work
    Saturday Work, gym, fighting online with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other peeps in an attempt to buy tickets for SDCC.
    Sunday: work, jog 2-3 miles shoulder rehab stuff. I am recovering but it's very sore. I have been to the physical therapist 3x in the past 1½ weeks. Of the 3 appointments I have had, 2 have been girls. They dig their claws in to knead my shoulder and it HURTS :cry: The guy I saw was much gentler. lol

What did you do? those therapists are the Devil. I dislocated my shoulder pretty severely in 2010 and had 6 months of torture!! But it works and it's back to 97% of what it was... I'm told that is way better than most.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Friday Work

What did you do? those therapists are the Devil. I dislocated my shoulder pretty severely in 2010 and had 6 months of torture!! But it works and it's back to 97% of what it was... I'm told that is way better than most.

Tweaked my left shoulder with a barbell bench press. It felt like I tore my tricep muscle. On the mend right now. Sucks because I can't press anything heavy at all.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I worked today and this evening. Now I'm relaxing, catching up on here and eating more kit kats than even God would allow during lent! :ohwell:

Tomorrow I'm going to go out and get trollied!!! My neighbour is having open house all day/evening and the FA Cup qualifiers are on down the pub, with my usual social crowd. Woooo hooooooo!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sunday - Recovery :glasses:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am puppy sitting my friends puppy so can only go out a max 4 hours at a time. Plus side I am staying at her place so another friend lives in the same apartment complex so she will probably come over a couple times. I might go see another friend's boyfriend's jazz band play saturday night but other than that don't have anything planned.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Driving up to Whistler and staying in an apparently really fancy condo with 5 other girls. Snowshoeing, making dinner in, then going out for drinks, dancing and seeing what trouble we can get into! We are all single-ish. Sunday morning I am making breakfast for all (because I will likely be the only one not hung over) and heading back down.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Driving up to Whistler and staying in an apparently really fancy condo with 5 other girls. Snowshoeing, making dinner in, then going out for drinks, dancing and seeing what trouble we can get into! We are all single-ish. Sunday morning I am making breakfast for all (because I will likely be the only one not hung over) and heading back down.

OMG Dani, I am soooooooooo jealous!!! I want to go to Whistler to ski!!! Don't you ski? How far is the drive?? I need to come stay with you!!! Please, please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!! lol :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sounds like great weekends!

We got home from the lego expo about an hour ago....4 1/2 hours of lego madness... You'd think the kids would be exhausted, but they've been playing with their new sets since we got home. Super fun time with huge smiles.

Saturday & Sunday will be shopping and cleaning. Possibly a trip to the movies.

Monday is my surgery and the start of 2 weeks of recovery. I will say I'm looking forward to the sleep. :)
  • jenbit
    Options
    Sounds like great weekends!

We got home from the lego expo about an hour ago....4 1/2 hours of lego madness... You'd think the kids would be exhausted, but they've been playing with their new sets since we got home. Super fun time with huge smiles.

Saturday & Sunday will be shopping and cleaning. Possibly a trip to the movies.

Monday is my surgery and the start of 2 weeks of recovery. I will say I'm looking forward to the sleep. :)

and you'll have lots of MFP time lol
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a birthday party for my friend's kid... Had fun hanging out with friends while my son got to run around and act like a boy all day.

Tomorrow going hiking! Going to burn off some of the gazillion calories i consumed today! Lol.