Feedback needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ianhazemom
    Ianhazemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! So great to see all the people who are sticking to their challenge! Great job everyone.
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The challenge would carry us in to summer.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I'm finding shorter ones harder/easier for me right now. I tend to forget this one because it is such a long term goal challenge.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i will join this time, last time i said i would and did not follow through but i am finally serious again!!! 12 week challenge will be perfect for me because that will end just in time for my wedding!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd join another challenge as well.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Totally in :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing the greatest but this challenge has kept me more accountable for the times I've screwed up and sucesses as well. I was thinking keep the name similar.. New Year New You 2013 Spring Challenge. The other name "Spring into Summer" was good too. Spring Break 2013 Challenge.. Beach Ready in June challenge..
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would join another challenge, please keep bringing them on. A possible Name for the new challenge "Spring into Summer".

im in and i like this as a new name :) ^^^

Same, and another spreadsheet would be just fantastic!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too!
    No creativity here with names sorry!
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i would join again. i like this group - although it is very large so the posts sometimes get overwhelming for me so i often don't end up participating in the topics.
    it would be nice if the weekly challenges were laid out at the beginning of the challenge and somehow kept at the top of the list of posts,
    and i love the accountability that the spreadsheet gives.

do a spring challenge - march 20th till june 20th - 'getting hot for summer'

i had thought about setting one up but i have no idea how to do the spreadsheet or anything.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Id def be in!! Anything to help me get ready for the summer. Past 7 years ive been in WA its rainy mostly so no reason to wear shorts and tight tops but now im moving to TX next Friday so I have got to get my body right cause I know its hot out there. So please do another one!!!
  • sazzet
    sazzet Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! During this challenge, I learned at what rate I am losing weight and have accepted the fact that I will lose slower than I expected. I am happy with my results even if I am not reaching my goal as fast. Now I accept the fact that it will take me a year to reach close to my desired weight. Keep these challenges coming, they are motivating and keep us on track. Thanks