Anyone out there?

Options
Hi! Noticed no one has posted on here for about a month.
I am a homeschooling mom to four, ages 3, 4, 8, and 10. I'm trying to get back on track with Weight Watchers tracking. I am ready to get back into my pre-baby body!

Replies

• kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Trying to get others to post more! Im a SAHM to 7 Homeschool. I am also a beach Body coach just about to finish up with a program - Lost 89 pounds since July 1 2012 - 11 more to go! Im on here Fitbit and on facebook :)
  • shanksalatte
    shanksalatte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group today. :) I'm homeschooling 3 kids: 10, 7, and 2. We're taking a big family vactation in late Spring and I really want to get fit and healthy before we go. I'd love to connect with some other hs moms for the journey!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined a few day's ago, but I've been busy, busy, busy... I am MOSTLY a SAHM, I work outside the home 1 day a week most weeks, and one week out of the month I have two days. I'm also an artist, and spend a lot of time painting and attempting to sell my paintings at art fairs, online, craft fairs, where ever they'll let me show a few paintings. In addition I build frames for my paintings in my woodshop, do other woodcrafts, make jewelry, crochet, repair small engines, write, do lots of different crafts, and study because I plan to go back to school. All of that, along with the homeschooling and working out almost 2 hours every day:glasses: , and I don't have an incredible amount of time for posting to groups! :laugh:

I've homeschooled since my oldest was a toddler (she is 20 now, and married), I have two still at home, a boy aged 13 and a girl aged 11.