good sports bras?

Options
Ladies, I need your help! I cannot seem to find a good sports bra for a woman my size.. they just aren't supportive enough. Any suggestions on a good sports bra with good support... trying to do cardio with a bad bra is awful. Hopefully a sports bra that isn't crazy expensive, but I'm willing to pay a bit more if I really have to.

Replies

• Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Enell has some awesome ones. Mine is like a straight jacket. It goes on like a vest and has about a dozen hooks in front.
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'd rather wear a straight jacket then a bra without any support. It's painful trying to exercise without a supportive bra! Haha thanks I'll have to look into those
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to a blog post I made about the Enell bra. I would have posted it earlier, but I was in the church lobby, and I didn't want to pull up the picture with the girl in the bra!! lol

http://halfajulie.blogspot.com/2013/01/contents-under-pressure.html
  • antitek
    antitek Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If I'm really going to be working hard and want to reduce eh, bounce, I will wrap with an ace bandage. I haven't found a sports bra yet that keeps my 'girls' in line. The one Julie posted looks like it would do the trick though.
  • watchthis1970
    watchthis1970 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I tried the Enell bras on, thought I would try to lose a bit more before I invested in one. I go old school, regular underwire bra with straps with no stretch, with a not so great sports bra over top! Yes two bras, but limited bounce, comfortable enough to do zumba and jog in. I learned the trick from a girl that I use to show horses with, I know this isn't the final solution, but don't want to have to invest $60+ on a great bra to have it be too big for me in a month or two.
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    good ideas ladies. I've been trying to do the zumba for xbox and it's hard to do w/o the extra support. I like the idea of wrapping or putting my regular bra on and then a sports bra over that....just so I don't have to invest in an expensive one right now.