Daryl's breaking point with Merle

Options
What do you think it will be or do you think he'll never have one?

I think Daryl's character has come a long way from season 1 til now. Even in season 1 he seemed like was a different person when he was under his big bro. on the other hand merle is more than likely the same if not worse considering now he lives in a time when his personality is good for surviving.

i know daryl said blood is blood, so i'm wondering at what point will say eff this and abandon his brother.

Replies

• Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    If Merle were to threaten Carol or Judith, I think Daryl would definitely break with him. As for the others, I HOPE he would stick with his "new" family and defend them against Merle.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Agree I'm just waiting for a love scene with Daryl and carol! And he still calling judith lil *kitten* kicker smh
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    As a fellow middle-aged lady with Carol, I would LOVE to see that love scene! :tongue:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    carol is growing on me now that they're doing more with her character.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    As a fellow middle-aged lady with Carol, I would LOVE to see that love scene! :tongue:

Me too. Interestingly enough, in an interview Normal Reedus who plays Daryl said that he's playing Daryl as a virgin. How can that possibly be?! :laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

Me too. Interestingly enough, in an interview Normal Reedus who plays Daryl said that he's playing Daryl as a virgin. How can that possibly be?! :laugh:

as a lady i can say that THIS daryl is OK, but if before the ZA he was emulating his brother then there's no way i'd have sex with him. not that i speak for all ladies of course, but i can't imagine there were of line of women beating down the dixon boys' doors to get in.. to get out maybe, but not in.

guys like merle are more than likely only getting prostitutes and daryl doesnt strike me as the type who'd do that