Looking for friends to stay motivated

Options
New_Soul
New_Soul Posts: 11 Member
Hello,
I have been on myfitnesspal for a few months now, but I'd like to take it up a notch :)
So far I try to log in everything that I eat, but I think that having a closer "friend group" would really help me - people that want to stay in touch and that I can be held accountable to. People who care if I log in what I eat and who'll support me if I slip up and help me to get back on track. I am willing to do the same. for them
Also, comparing results (not too competitively, though :DDD) would be good.
Anyone who feels like this approach would help them with staying motivated, feel free to add me.

I am a 24-years-old girl who would like to loose approx. 30 pounds by September. My calorie limit is 1200 per day, but I plan on doing at least a mild sports activity every day, so that I can eat about 1500kcal (I am guessing that might be where my BMR is, but I am not sure). I would also like to tone up (welcoming any tips :))

I have a plan :D

Replies

• Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just added you. I'm 36 and have approximately 30 more pounds to lose which I'd like to do by August in time for my holiday in France. I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and eating around 1600 calories per day.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will send you a friend invitation. I log in pretty much every day. I track my food and my workouts here. I have gotten a bit shaky lately and joined this group for extra motivation so I don't gain back what I have worked so hard to lose!
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I sent you a request too!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I just added you :)