WEIGHT LOSS/24 Day challenge

shession
shession Posts: 1 Member
Hey girls! I'm a recent bride (married on October 20th, 2012) and know how important it is to look your best on your wedding day. EVERYONE is looking at you and you want to feel as good as you can! I recently began the 24 day challenge and I'm suggesting it to all of my clients (I'm a degreed and certified personal trainer in Indy). This is a fail proof way to drop some extra lbs whether you are wanting to lose 5 or 20. You will have tons of energy which I know you need more than ever right now! :) Check out my advocare.com/13024623 for more information on the 24 day challenge and other great health and wellness products. I started this challenge a week ago and I'm already down 5.5lbs and 3% body fat (started at 134.0 and 18.7%bf); today I was 128.4lbs and 15.6%body fat). I can help with what you should eat during the day and the ways to get the most out of your 24 days. PLEASE message me with any questions you may have. I wish I would have known about this before my big day! BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU!!