SOS: Shout out Sundays 2/17

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay troops what ya learn???

Celebrations, defeats, lessons learned...knowledge to share?

Replies

• susannahsutton1
    Options
    I learned to use warm water on my heart rate strap so it doesn't freeze me when I put it on!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I learned that the Butt Bible although effective for firming butt does not burn the calories like my 20 Second Fitness. Bummer :frown:
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    I've learned that whenever I can find a reason to be off my diet and go crazy...I DO IT!! Luckily I don't foresee anymore reasons to be off of it again until my birthday in May!
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Actually I learned to drink more water *which I did today* and I ate more calories then I have previously!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I learned that I can no longer stand going more than one day without doing some type of exercise.... and that I can't leave highlighter pens on the floor because one of my cats will walk off with them
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOL! My kitty used to take my glasses and run!

I learned that BEING PERFECT does not mean you will lose weight that week...but to NEVER give up! If give up then all will fail and go to h@ll and I really don't want that. I will continue to strive for health and fitness! I do like how I feel more 'fit' if you guys understand what I mean.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I didn't really learn anything this past week. I am a little frustrated that I'm not losing more weight. I think I'm at one of those plateau things people talk about. Also today, I decided to pig out a bit and somehow my calories stayed under 1600. So I guess I am learning how to manage my calories without jumping on here every 5 minutes. That makes glad because I know I will be able to maintain once I get to goal.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I learned that I'm stronger than I thought I was. I started 30 Day Shred 2 days agao and while I'm not going as fast as they are, the only thing I have to "stop" are the bicycle crunches. I'll get them though!!:grumble:
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I learned that I'm stronger than I thought I was. I started 30 Day Shred 2 days agao and while I'm not going as fast as they are, the only thing I have to "stop" are the bicycle crunches. I'll get them though!!:grumble:

And I also learned that I was eating too few calories. I upped the count and the weight started going down again. Everyone should do research before just assuming that MFP calculates the right calories. I have a friend that it was right for, but I also know people that it was too low.
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I learned that when I am working hard and seeing no results I should change up my workout. I was stuck for two weeks and couln't figure out what I was doing wrong. I change my strength training and dropped two pounds this weekend. Who knew?