Who will DIE tonight?

Options
peterdt
peterdt Posts: 820 Member
Walking Dead is kind of like Star Trek in this one way. You know in Star Trek if you only have a first name, the new person on the bridge, or on the away team... you have a pretty good chance of dying.

Walking Dead is the same except.... they kill of major characters on occassion too. (Rick, Lori, T-Dog, etc).

In this next major confrontation with the Governor there will be blood I guess. A lot of it too. I'm not sure it will be tonight though. The Governor really does not know what he is up against so he has to probe the prison first (should I say probe and prison in the same sentence?.. hmmm).

The only characters that are truly safe are Rick and in my opinion Carl. Michone is safe too- her character is too interesting. Glenn also seems core to me. Everyone else can die.

Anyway, the new group that joined with Tyresse I think are likely all potentially dead. I think Tyresse becomes part of the group though.

I think Carol is very vulnerable. Hershel's youngest daughter (the blonde). Axel, the other inmate. But somehow I think they will keep him around awhile to remind them it is still a prison.

I am curious what they will do with Merle. It would be natural for him to die, but again too interesting of a character. It would be a shame to kill him.

So what do you guys think? who will DIE?????

Replies

• Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I heard that the guy who plays Axel will be on Talking Dead...I know Glenn was there, and he didn't die, but I figure it might be old Axel's time to go! Anyone but Carol, please!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think Beth could die. I don't know her value to the group. She's good at babysitting Judith, but other than that, she's a pretty weak link. I wouldn't be sad if she died.

I LOVE Carol. She's really grown as a character. I'd love to see her stick around.

I think Tyrese will live. On other fan boards for the show some have made the observation that WD only seems to "allow" one black man at a time. T-Dogg is dead, Oscar is dead, so I guess for now, Tyrese is safe since he's the only black man on the show. ;-)

I don't think anyone will die. That's my prediction. Although if Andrea died, I wouldn't shed any tears. She's become one of those too stupid to live characters.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead is kind of like Star Trek in this one way. You know in Star Trek if you only have a first name, the new person on the bridge, or on the away team... you have a pretty good chance of dying.

Walking Dead is the same except.... they kill of major characters on occassion too. (Rick, Lori, T-Dog, etc).

In this next major confrontation with the Governor there will be blood I guess. A lot of it too. I'm not sure it will be tonight though. The Governor really does not know what he is up against so he has to probe the prison first (should I say probe and prison in the same sentence?.. hmmm).

The only characters that are truly safe are Rick and in my opinion Carl. Michone is safe too- her character is too interesting. Glenn also seems core to me. Everyone else can die.

Anyway, the new group that joined with Tyresse I think are likely all potentially dead. I think Tyresse becomes part of the group though.

I think Carol is very vulnerable. Hershel's youngest daughter (the blonde). Axel, the other inmate. But somehow I think they will keep him around awhile to remind them it is still a prison.

I am curious what they will do with Merle. It would be natural for him to die, but again too interesting of a character. It would be a shame to kill him.

So what do you guys think? who will DIE?????

Peterdt I think I <3 you for referencing Star Trek and TWD in the same sentence/paragraph. lol

I was shocked who did die tonight. Was starting to see some character development finally and then wham!

I too could careless if Andrea gets killed; she is just a waste of air.
  • peterdt
    Options
    yeah, tonight was just a skirmish. The Governor does not have many more men than the prison. They just lost 6 people and are also vulnerable.

the battle was not very accurate though. with the sniper rifle and how accurately he took out Axel more of the good guys should have died. but the sniper did not have good cover. no spotter. The Governor does not know what he is doing. He could have took the prison right then and there combining the sniper and the zombie truck bomb.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    Zombie truck bomb pretty awesome!!

Glad to see Darryl back..Phew!
  • peterdt
    Options
    who has the upper hand now? woodbury or the prison? In terms of numbers of fighters they look pretty equal. but Rick has the better figthers overall. tougher. but I'd say they are close to equal even though woodbury has the larger number of people, most of them can't fight and the ones that can don't have the prison groups experience.