Day 8 _ something that makes you smile.

Day 8: A picture of something that makes you smile.

amxjsp.jpg

This is my cat Frisky. And he makes me smile. :D

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    This is my cat, Tortie and she brings smiles to my face every day. Tortie was given her name because she is a beautiful tortoiseshell

Tortie13.jpg
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Still can't do photos but....my kids make me smile...I have a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son : )
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    i really can't do a picture but my daughter makes me smile. she is such a fantastic basketball player
  • KimLoan325
    KimLoan325 Posts: 19 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqlS2_El7g

Okay - I love a good cat pic too, but this remix is going to be my official work out anthem! I don't think it's possible to watch with a straight face...!
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    The stretch after an intense workout :D
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    One week in!!! Awesome!!

My kids (6 and 3) and husband make me happy. Hearing them laughing together when they play is the best. And my husband and I just have fun together, laughing and acting stupid. It's nice to be able to be 100% yourself with someone.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Is it bad that the very first thing that came to mind was food? My absolute favorite thing is a veggie chipotle burrito. I only get one every 4-6 months because of location. In college I lived right next to one and had the metabolism of a college student (could eat whatever I wanted), but now it's so infrequent that when I taste the first bite, it seriously makes a big cheesy grin pop out on my face. It doesn't help I just ate there yesterday, so it's fresh on my mind.

Non food related is driving my M3 really fast.

Of course my kids laughing always makes me smile.
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    Sorry for the lack of picture, but I'll describe it instead. What makes me smile? Many things... My boyfriend. My friends. Pugs. Birds chirping in the spring. And yes, chocolate. :-)
  • My best friends really make me smile. I love them to pieces. My family as well as my kitties make me smile too but my friends really are always there for me through thick and thin. :)
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    this pic was also on topic but he does and my pets do as well

24o8r4i.jpg
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    my family! kids, husbands, parents, siblings, in-laws. and dogs. :) and ice cream...is that allowed to be an answer on here?? haha.