Weekly Challenge??

Options
blmiller22
blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
So I was thinking about posting a motivation and a challenge for us to complete each week sound like good idea?

Replies

• sroberts713
    Options
    That sounds like it could be a goood idea!! would keep us going with the workout or give us an extra work out on top of what we already do!! :)
  • dloyst20
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in! What do you have in mind??
  • blmiller22
    Options
    I see these all the time on pinterest so I figured why not? This one may seem hard but the way I see it, itll be tough in the beginning but by the end of the week youll see your progress on it! :)

42b156a7b4e3345899c19a92585afb63_zps71ac8675.jpg
  • dloyst20
    Options
    holy crap.k. do I start from the bottom and work my way up, or start from the top and work my way down??? Are these like a "set" so i would start with 5, of each then do the next set but increase the reps??
  • blmiller22
    Options
    The way the site explained was you work your way from the bottom till u feel you absolutely can't do it anymore and do that each day till u reach the top....it keeps you motivated because you see how much exercise can do for you. Each day it gets easier and easier for you because your endurance goes up! :)
  • dloyst20
    Options
    k. Its on like donkey kong ladies! I am totally trying this!!!! Thanks for the challenge!!
  • blmiller22
    Options
    I'm fully able to go through the whole week challenge!!! :) now lets see if I can do it without breaks or feeling like I'm dying hahaha
    P.S. I lost 1.1 pounds in 3 days :D
  • dloyst20
    Options
    this is tough..it really is, mostly the push ups for me..I can do almost fifty crunches as it is in a row now, but the repetition intervals are getting me....I'm up to 20 and maxing out