Ocean view

Options
Who else loves to look at the ocean and just the site of it makes you motivated??

I am back home so now I have my ocean view back and boy did I miss it!!

Replies

• Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Going back home is an ocean view? Where do live and can I vacation at your house? LOL! Yes, I do love an ocean view. I can almost smell the ocean as I write about it. We like to go to Florida, either side - gulf or ocean side - and relax. Although I also enjoy going to the mountains. I really need a vacation! :smile:
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    LOL I live on an island in Japan. I would LOVE to go to Florida though. I've never been there. My husband and I lived in California before we moved here to Japan so I am used to an ocean view and I would be depressed without it!!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    LOL I live on an island in Japan. I would LOVE to go to Florida though. I've never been there. My husband and I lived in California before we moved here to Japan so I am used to an ocean view and I would be depressed without it!!

Well, I've been to California and Florida. Never Japan. :smile: But I can tell you that California is nicer than Florida. Well, it really depends on where you go in Florida, although I do prefer California. Lived in California for about 3 years and the weather was beautiful! Got the most golden tan there, and I usually burn. So that was a real plus.

I still want to lose this weight by June. 9 lbs minimum - although that's probably all I will lose. 14 lbs max. How's your journey going?