Mini Challenge.. Week 1

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
I thought I would throw in some mini challenges.. What ya think? You guys up for it?

I say we aim for 30 min of activity at least 3 times this week.. Anything that gets you moving is defin accepted....

This week I plan to workout Everyday (weights and cardio).... What are your plans?

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I like mini challenges! Well this week, I will walk 2 miles every workday at lunch. Tonight I'll also add in a 5k at the gym! I typically switch days between running 5k's and lifting weights. Yesterday I lifted!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely working out at least 30 minutes at least 6 times this week, gotta get my mojo back! lol
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be doing at least 4 days of 30+ mins of cardio at the gym along with doing weights at home at least 5 days.
  • NeloBelo
    NeloBelo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I plan to do an hour of Zumba 5x this week. I will try to add in some weights.
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    I'm gamed I plan to increase my Zumba minutes this week and continue using the weights.
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This week I'm planning to work out 5 days for 30 minutes, today I started off well with an hour of horse riding. Have a great week everyone!
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of mini-challenges! This week, I'm trying to work out every day, Monday-Saturday. I've been letting myself be pretty lazy the past few weeks, so I'm hoping to make my body wake up and remember what it's like to be active this week. :) I did body pump yesterday, I run today, and then body pump tomorrow and running on Thursday.