Crossfit shoes for bigfoot

Options
kelr0110
kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
Reading up on best shoes for CrossFit and I have some wide feet. Was looking at the Inov and they seem narrow.....after reading, I'm gathering the New Balance Minimus line is best for wide feet.

I know ultimately the best thing is for me to go check them all out, but anyone have Nano, Minimus or any other brand they recommend that they think is good for wide feet? Insider insight would be lovely to have in mind before I have to fish through them all.

Much appreciated!

Replies

• happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have a wide foot too. My trainer loves inov-8 and suggested them, but I just didn't think they'd work for me based on the width. I hated buying shoes without trying them on first, but I ordered New Balance WX20's from Zappos. LOVE THEM. My normal size is 9-1/2W; based on the reviews I ordered a 10C/D. They fit well but if I'd had the option I might have gone a full size larger. There's plenty of room in the toe box, though ... that's coming from a dedicated VFF-wearer. :)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Inov-8's are definately for a narrower foot - avoid these.
  • Sasquatchrider
    Sasquatchrider Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The Reebock Nanos have a wide toe box
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    love my minimus. mine ran true to size... they are the minimus trails v2
  • Lalaflutist
    Options
    I wear Minimus, too, and I really like them. Having three kids made my feet huge and they work well for me.
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    awesome thank you so much - i know to chuck the inov8's then lol. i appreciate the input and "reviews" :)