Where? A cool, bright and individual spaces? 2/18

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
KEEPING IT SIMPLE: CLEAN OUT THE REFRIGERATOR! WHETHER A BIG OR SMALL JOB JUST DO SOMETHING...KEEP A PEN OUT TO MAKE A LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED OR YOUR PHONE TO PUT IT IN THERE!!!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Nice one! I actually just did this a couple days ago, but I know my fridge can use an organizatino.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    How funny! My daughter said that the refrigerator needed to be cleaned and organized today. Shall I wait till I get third confirmation? LOL
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    How funny! My daughter said that the refrigerator needed to be cleaned and organized today. Shall I wait till I get third confirmation? LOL

Lisa, you need to clean out your refrigerator.

There. :bigsmile:
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Gotta clean out the fridge tonight lol that was on my to do list anyway :P
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Cleaned out the fridge on this long weekend and I'm already playing food tetris to fit things in properly.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This is so funny because my roommate and I were just cleaning out the fridge this afternoon. It was kind of scary some of the stuff that had been shoved to the back of it. Haha
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Lisa, you need to clean out your refrigerator.

There. :bigsmile:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! I love you guys! LOOOOL!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out my refrigerator before I left for my trip (didn't want to come home to find something had crawled out of it!) Bought groceries Sat and it already looks like I need to clean it out again!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay okay I will clean my fridge. Well more like delegate someone else to do it. He he he I am bad girl. You all had me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off. Thanks now I have no butt, woo hoo!
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    Did this 1 day late. I wasn't able to yesterday but boy do I feel better now that its cleaned and bleached!