Week 2

Options
I feel like I was off to a great start in week 1, but then I started to get tired (probably after the increase in workout time and also dropping calories) so my gym workouts have been kind of blah. Now I'm trying to regain momentum. How are things going with you?
I hope you're doing well! First progress weigh-in is tomorrow, and I just hope it's not more than my home scale says. Not making as much progress as I hoped has definitely derailed me in the past.

Good luck!
Libby

p.s. feel free to friend me...I've only got a couple and I like to cheer people on and get support.

Replies

• acloern1985
    acloern1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I actually just signed up over the weekend for the challenge, but I've been working out and trying to lose weight since mid-December. I have a weekly personal training session, which I do by myself twice more during the week. I also do three days of intense cardio and just this week I have added doing the 30-day Shred at home, and I'm going to try doing the hot yoga class twice weekly. Let me know if you need any support, I know I can always use some, like this morning when I was dying for a giant bagel with cream cheese, I knew it wouldn't get me the final results I wanted so I found something else to satiate that craving. Good luck!
  • linsiwalker
    Options
    Hello! Just joined this group and wanted to see how you're doing with the Lifetime Fitness 90-day challenge. Are you guys weighing in once a week? Last year, I had a trainer who emailed everyone that initially weighed in with her reminding us to email her our weights and she sent out weekly emails with tips, etc. This year, I haven't heard a word from the trainer I did my initial weigh in with and wasn't sure if there were new procedures for weigh-ins. Just wondering if this may be a club-specific practice or if they've changed the way they are tracking the program. I may just need to approach another trainer that's more involved in the program.

I think I have lost about 6.5 lbs since the first weigh in. Hope you are having some success!

Linsi