can anyone help me

Options
chezz
chezz Posts: 69 Member
hi everyone im struggling with finding new things for breakfast i do not eat cereals and bread i have crumpets instead anyone got any idea thanks in advance

chezzxxxxxx

Replies

• lucysmommy
    Options
    what about eggs? x
  • sherylloveschocolate2much
    Options
    I have scrambled eggs on muffins with salmon (hairy bikers recipe), you could try omlette, yoghurt, fruit
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Eggs - scrambled, boiled, poached etc. Make a big frittata or omelet then divide into portions and microwave for a quick/easy breakfast. You could try some low-fat yoghurt with fruit, berries, nuts or flax seed. There are plenty of recipes all over the internet for low fat/carb breakfast muffins if you like that. My personal favourite at the moment is a coconut milk and berry protein shake :)
  • chezz
    Options
    thankyou there is some great ideas there thanks a lot
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Kippers
    Smoked salmon & cream cheese on a bagel (or crumpet if you prefer)
    Bacon medallions
    Crumpet with a slice of Jarlsberg & baked beans
    Ham & scrambled eggs
    Grapefruit
    Greek yoghurt
  • Pychcia
    Pychcia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fun of porridge (different flavors or i add fruits) and bran flakes or special K so I'm afraid I wont be helpful. But Sat and Sun I would eat open sandwiches (low calories wholegrain bread) with eggs (poached or hard boiled) or tuna and lots of greens (spring onions, lamb lettuce, rocket salad, tomatoes, sweetcorn, cucumber and maybe wee dollop of light mayo or ketchup), I will post photo to my profile ;)
    Also yougurts with nuts or seed and fresh fruits ;)
    Good luck
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Have an egg muffin for a change its quite low in calories i like my porridge made with water and two tea spoons of demera sugar
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cant beat Poached Eggs on granary bread with a little pepper and some brown sauce (just a tiny bit) mmmmmmmm yum!
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sausage & Egg Mc Muffin meal comes with a hash brown and an orange juice or coffee.
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I dropped all wheat and grain, especially from breakfast.

Eggs are awesome. Poached are my faves but boiled aint bad or scrambled maybe. Omelette and throw some pumpkin seeds in or crushed almonds. (3 whole eggs, 3 whites, 10 crushed almonds, bit of rock salt).

A nice summer one (honest its coming!) is a smoothie like crushed ice cubes (say 10) with 2 squeeze oranges, some grated fresh ginger and a banana, maybe a dash of honey.

Grapefruit is said to be good for aiding fat loss as well.
  • chezz
    Options
    thanks everyone some great ideas will try them