me again lol

Options
chezz
chezz Posts: 69 Member
another question i need to ask you we go out every friday night with friends only the time i go out and its end off the work week i drink wine and soda water they sell them little bottles i think there 185ml something like that i was thinking does anyone know a better drink i could have than the wine we only go out for 2-3 hrs but some night i could drink 4 of these bottles which is not good a know

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    A spirit with diet coke or tonic might be less calories but would you enjoy it as much? Personally I'm all for the moderation school, if you only go out once a week does it hurt to indulge slightly? Just make sure your food is healthy that day and you can balance it out. You only live once you gotta enjoy it while you can hun x
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A spirit with diet coke or tonic might be less calories but would you enjoy it as much? Personally I'm all for the moderation school, if you only go out once a week does it hurt to indulge slightly? Just make sure your food is healthy that day and you can balance it out. You only live once you gotta enjoy it while you can hun x

+1 this ^^^

You could also drink on alternate weeks, sober, drunk, sober, drunk, etc :smile:
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi thanks
    for that i will do as you say just cut down to say 2-3 and have less to eat that day thats great thanks and

i only go out that one day a week but i could cry today went to drs with a ear infection and im on tablets for a week and cannot drink with them so solved this week for me lol lol but wow he made me feel great really gave me a feel good tablet and said you keep on this diet you will get there in the end and explained things to me that i did not know really proud of my dr today apart from the tablets and no drinking for a week lol lol but wot a small price to pay for a good dr who cares

all have a good day

happy chezzy