To all pizza lovers

Options
Pychcia
Pychcia Posts: 19 Member
Hi all pizza lovers!
I've started this topic in UK Group but I think there is lots of pizza lovers in NI so it it might be useful to talk about it here :wink:
I'm big fun of pizza (and any Italian food, especially carbonara!!!! hmm yummy), however pizza is a calories killer!!!
So I was trying to find one which is acceptable and low(er) in calories. I've tried weight watchers range but didn't like it at all. My best choice so far is Asda Chosen by you Thin stonebaked (green boxes), half pizza is around 300cal, depends on toppers. I have never had half pizza by the way, that would be terrible waste I still add my own stuff , depends what i fancy (i.e. oregano, garlic, mushrooms, veggies, prawns, tuna - I love fruiti the mare) and recalculate calories but it doesn't change too much.
Have you found any delicious, low(er) calories pizza that you could recommend?

Replies

• Pychcia
    Pychcia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There is some ideas from my other MFP members:
    Tesco - Pizza Express Pomodoro Pesto Pizza - 540 calories for the whole pizza
    frozen pizza, Goodfella's - a light tomato and mozzarella pizza, only 321 calories for the whole thing!

Also there was a recipe:
    1 Warburtons Square Wrap
    Light Mozzarella
    Lighter Mature Cheddar
    40g BBQ sauce

Along with any other topping

Does anybody know if the Warburtons Square Wraps are available in Northern Ireland (I am in Glasgow at the moment but I am moving back to NI next week) and if they are not could anybody recommend sensible replacement, please. I have never used them before so I don't really know if they are more like nan bread or tortilla wraps (on the picture they look like something between :wink: )
  • gillianhardie79
    Options
    i love slimming world home made pizza and its easy to make

you use a chicken breast as your pizza base, just bang it til its the right thickness for you. Then fry it in fry light to brown the chicken. On top of that add your sauce i use tomato puree spread over your base then add what ever toppings you like, i use peppers, onions, pineapple, ham, mushrooms ect then sprinkle with a little low fat cheese put in oven for about 15 mins voila! taste lovely and is very filling and not alot of cals :) i have mine with slimming world wedges. def worth a go enjoy
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If anyone mentions cauliflower I will poke them with a virtual stick.