32-24-36....(whistling!) 2/20/2013

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/cardiocoreworkout.html

I love the animated pictures! They make me giggle! Anyway, hee hee hee....use all of this or any part of it to help whittle your waist down to size!
Remember we are still in February and heart healthy month and a wide girth around the waist puts us all at greater risk for heart disease!
So do something today to challenge self to work on abdominals! The good thing is you can do wood chops with anything: dumb-bells, bands, yourself or cables at the gym too!

Replies

• noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    :smile: cute...
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I can use all the help I can get in getting rid of my middle. :smile:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me, but tomorrow when I do my walk/jog abs, I have a new ab exercise that I learned in combat on Monday...WOWEE!!! I still have some sore abs from that one, so I decided to add it into my home ab work time
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Rest day for me, but tomorrow when I do my walk/jog abs, I have a new ab exercise that I learned in combat on Monday...WOWEE!!! I still have some sore abs from that one, so I decided to add it into my home ab work time

Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options

Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, will try to describe it:
    lie on floor in situp position. Instead of hands behind head put them straight out over head (palms touching), instead of doing a straight sit up (or in my case crunch) sit up using your hands (still straight out) drawing a circle from where you are flat on your back to one knee (let's say right) across to the other (the left) then back down to lying on floor. Gets the obliques as well as the central abs, she did this to the song You Spin Me Round (like a record). Does that make sense?
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    When it comes to girls Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection.
    36-24-36?
    Only if she's 5'3".
    So your girlfriend rolls a Honda,
    plays workout tapes by Fonda.
    But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda.

Thanks for the Sir Mix A-Lot flashback.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    When it comes to girls Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection.
    36-24-36?
    Only if she's 5'3".
    So your girlfriend rolls a Honda,
    plays workout tapes by Fonda.
    But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda.

Thanks for the Sir Mix A-Lot flashback.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

I knew SOMEONE WOULD GET MY SICK HUMOR!!!!!!!!!! mr. Aak....YOU WIN THE $1, 000 lifetime supply of.....BEETS!!!!!! LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    [/quote]
    lie on floor in situp position. Instead of hands behind head put them straight out over head (palms touching), instead of doing a straight sit up (or in my case crunch) sit up using your hands (still straight out) drawing a circle from where you are flat on your back to one knee (let's say right) across to the other (the left) then back down to lying on floor. Gets the obliques as well as the central abs, she did this to the song You Spin Me Round (like a record). Does that make sense?
    [/quote]

Yes it makes total sense! Ah dang I should have lied now I gotta try it!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options
    [/quote]

Yes it makes total sense! Ah dang I should have lied now I gotta try it!
    [/quote]
    Good luck, am feeling it more today than yesterday
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    Today is hubby & me workout day so will be getting 650 abdominal reps in. Bring it lol
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Mr Ak, you are witty and wise. I did not know that the topic was a song.

I bookmarked the exercise and I may try it another day. Today I am going to work my abs the old fashioned way, sit-ups. Then I am going to do the elliptical while watching another speaker from the Mark Gungor Butt Kicking Women.

Oh boy I better stop procrastinating it is already 7:30 P.M.
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Walk away the pounds and bridges today lol that definitely works your waist