Tell us about your exercise week & general discussion

Options
bdhu2001
bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
Okay. How was week one for everyone? Were there any days that were harder than others and what was your pace?
For me: I was doing week 3 and 30 day shred. I'm here to tell you that the two of them together is killer. Especially on day three of shred. I did shred before the ideal after day 1;but when I did shred and then the long jumps from ideal, my stomach was so tender. I decided bunny hops were good enough.:laugh:
Okay I know, I know. I could have started back on week 1 to be at the exact same place as the group or did week 1 & 3 together. I figured I'd just soldier on. So how was your weeK?

Replies

• Carew2012
    Options
    I am having a hard time exercising since last week. I didn't do good after Valentines day. Today I am tracking my caleries again after a few days of not tracking. I need to exercise and get motivated!!!
  • ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I meet my calorie burn for the week, 3,500! Stayed around 1,400 meal plans and lost 2 pounds
  • bdhu2001
    bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been trying new exercise groups at the gym, but I'm also maintaining the "ideal Body weight" exercises and a semblance of the 30 day shred.
    If my friends show up this week, I'll do the classes with them; but if not, I won't be doing exercise group classes.