New Here and Glad I Found This Group!

Options
Hello, I have hit a rough spot, spinning my wheels lately, after doing so well for a few months now. I don't want to undo all the positive steps I have taken over the past few months, so I logged into MFP with a mission today: to find a group that is actually active (quite hard to find, actually!) I scrolled through the threads here and really love how supportive everyone is. So here I am!

I wasted most of 2012 with making excuses, but in October 2012, I decided "ENOUGH". I started working out and logging my food here. I have been moving along slowly but surely, but stumbled last week. I don't want to let it spiral out of control. I have worked too hard for that!

Glad to be here, and I hope I can give and get motivation and support :wink:

Replies

• GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!! You will find nothing but encouragement and friendly people!! Looking forward to giving (and getting) support!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I feel so much better already.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    This is a great group and hope you will get good support here. Welcome to the group!
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! :smile: It's really nice here!
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! :happy:
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    Welcome to the group.
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So glad you found the group. I can honestly say I haven't seen any negativity or unsupportive people here. So far its been great. We all have ups and downs and you will find it is met with support, encouragement and lots of pats on the back when we do well. Welcome.
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome. As the others said I have not seen any negativity either. This is a great group with a reasonable goal. Nothing outrageous like others I have seen. Also, a group for a year! Nothing better than keeping me on track for a whole year instead of just a one month challenge.
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welome to the group!
  • Office_Angel
    Office_Angel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Ive just signed up too. I wanted to make this year the year i actually achieved.
  • sarahlynn333
    sarahlynn333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago because I needed more motivation and accountability each day, and so far I love it. Feel free to add me as a friend also if you want to share diaries!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I just signed up and I am very excited! I am ready to do this!
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help each other stay motivated!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I am swamped at work but am trying to check in, and I will be more active after next week (when an event for work is FINALLY over!)