Struggles

Options
What are some tricks to taking care of everyone and still finding time to work out? I am struggling with finding the time, after 5 kids get what they need, school is done, house is livable, and work is semi completed, I just don't have the time

Replies

• tammyrouss
    tammyrouss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The way that I've worked getting my exercise in, is by going on my lunch hour at work. I just have a protein shake in the car on thew ay back. When I miss lunch hour workouts, I try to sneak in some strength training once I have my little monkey put to bed. :-)
  • khampton357
    Options
    See I am currently still at home with my baby so I am at home 24/7 with a 3 month old and an 18 month old. I only have an hour span (the 18 month olds nap time) for myself before 3 more older kids get home from school. That hour is usually spent showering and light housework. At night once everyone is in bed I am doing graduate school work. Seems like I cant get ahead and there's no time for me to work out..help!!!
  • tammyrouss
    Options
    Wow you have a lot going on! Geez, and you've still lost 13 pounds. You're doing great. My advice is maybe just to try walking, put the kids in the stroller and go for a nice long walk. :-) That way you're getting some cardio in, and the kids are getting some fresh air...which could lead to a longer nap time. A girl can dream! lol :-)
  • tammyrouss
    Options
    I misread! 13 pounds to go. You've still lost, so that means you're making right choices. :-)
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have my parents take my child in the evening so I can go do my routine. I do aquasize 3X per week. they come to my house to sit. I usually have the child in bed before they even get here so all they have to do is be here in case they are needed. I usually go out to the classe after 730PM.