New to the group

Hi!
I stared this about 3 weeks ago but it has been really hard for me to follow through. Specially on the weekends that I have to cook for my husband and kids. Any suggestions? Thank you

Replies

• Hi, I just started 5 days ago. I feel your pain my husband is gone until April that's y I chose to start now he is a bad influence so far cooking girl my daughter on weekends hadn't been a problem. I was honest with myself and said every 2 weeks I'll treat myself and will take part in movie night with pizza ect but I won't by the large ill get the small so their is no temptation the next day lol. Have you seen results yet?
  • I have lost 9 punds so far. I can't complaint. I finally started to bring both shakes to work, so I can enjoy dinner with my family. At dinner time I am eating a salad before my meal and on the weekends I was able to drink one out of the two shakes. I am getting there slowly but surely I think. Any results for you yet?
  • Hi I am new to the challenge, fitness pal and this group. Looking to get some support . I am 28 and a sahm of 3 boys looking to ultimately loose 100lbs.