BD2 Comes out soon

Options
KBrenOH
KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
Are you going out at midnight to get it?

I'm actually not. I don't know why.. but lately I've just been bleh feeling with the whole thing. Don't get me wrong - I'd still dry hump Edward/Rob at the slightest provocation but it's just been difficult to get excited about it like I once did.

I will be picking it up though probably the weekend that it comes out. I just don't feel like standing in line to get the dvd.

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,910 Member
    Options
    I'll go out at midnight in order to share a movie with other fans, but for a DVD --no way.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am, only because I promised the princess (my goddaughter) that we could since she missed the midnight movie this time. Plus it's still at the cheap theater here so I think we are going saturday
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I still don't have my dvd. I'm almost afraid to buy it; I keep thinking they're going to release a directors cut of this one too. *sigh*
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have it but not yet - Dh bought it for my B-day so I will get it tomorrow, at least he better have cause when I said I needed to stop and get it - he was like no you should wait till your B-day and see what you get.....
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Target at the midnight release. There was no party and nothing running on the tvs in electronics like there was the year before. I haven't even unwrapped it yet, figure I will get around to watching it in the near future. Alas, our Twilight run is over, but it was a hell of a run while it lasted.

Looking forward to seeing The Host at the end of March.