Endomondo

Options
If anyone else uses this app and wants to be friends on there, msg me for my Endomondo user name (or supply yours) ...

For those that don't know, this is an app on your smartphone that tracks your exercise... :bigsmile:

Replies

• rjneeley
    rjneeley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use that app -- what would being friends do? Show me your exercise stats, and show you mine?
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I use that app -- what would being friends do? Show me your exercise stats, and show you mine?

Pretty much :) you can also setup challenges between friends and some other things like that.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    <bump>

Still looking for Endomondo friends... I went premium yesterday and found out I could watch my wife's entire run and send her "pep talks" during it... That was fun :)
  • mfultz0429
    mfultz0429 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How cool is that! Will have to check into it. Though I find myself overly bogged down with the technology sometimes! :)
  • rjneeley
    rjneeley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's almost scary! Did she like that?
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    That's almost scary! Did she like that?

The pep talks? I was curious myself.. She said that they were ok - a bit humorous coming from a disembodied computer voice.. :)

I've generally use tracking software when I go out for runs anyway so she always knows where I am (or at least my phone), in case of injury or some crazy kidnapping or something... :) I've been using the 'glympse' app which lets you set an end time, but really with the premium endomondo functionality, I don't think we'll need that anymore..
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I might try this out. I was not too happy w/Map my run/ride yesterday. It couldn't seem to keep up w/me on my bike ride and then when I switched to a run it shorted me over a mile. Ugh!!

Angie