Just introducing myself!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm not really new to myfitnesspal but I've never really used it much. I'm a belly dancer, cabaret (jazz) performer in Ky.

My overall goal is to lose about 30lbs, I'm down 10lbs so far so I've still got another 20lbs to go!

Happy to be apart of the group. :)

Replies

• imalexgirl
    Options
    Welcome! I am a beginner at Belly Dance-started last fall at the age of 50. I love it1
  • lentigogirl
    lentigogirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Love your picture!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group :)
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!! You're not far from my neck of the woods! I'm from central-ish Ohio!
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new, too, and am looking forward to being in this group.:heart:
  • AaminahRaks
    AaminahRaks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I've been a member on the site for a while but never really used it consistently until now. It really is a big help.

Since I've been dancing for so long I think my body has gotten used to it so I started a fitness boot camp back in January and lost 10lbs so I'm enrolling in another boot camp so see if I can drop another 10. Its a long road ahead but totally worth it.

Nice meeting you all! :)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I'm a lapsed bellydance currently but am hoping to get back into it soon after moving back home. My body had gotten used to the level of dancing, but I'm hoping going back will work it's magic again.