Neer Be Afraid To Try Something

Options
Unless it's the "crow pose"

23t49b8.jpg

Replies

• janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ha! I think that some things are just not made for me - not sure I could bend that way even if I wanted to!
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Oh I bent just fine - I got into the pose and lifted my feet off the floor and (three times) landed on my face! THUD it was hillarious acutally.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    and there is my fear - that even if I could bend that way, I would have the same outcome as you! If you manage the pose correctly and without falling on your face, how is it supposed to help?
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Oh - I'll keep practicing until I get it. I will NOT be the only one in class who can't do this.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    PSA: do not try to crow post on a bed thinking that you'll save your face when you fall -- you will actually tumble off the bed, knock the glass of water you had on your bedside table over and make a general fool of yourself.

You are welcome for passing along the public service announcement.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Cheating with a pillow but getting closer!

pickerimage_zps11bd37a9.jpg
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    PSA: do not try to crow post on a bed thinking that you'll save your face when you fall -- you will actually tumble off the bed, knock the glass of water you had on your bedside table over and make a general fool of yourself.

You are welcome for passing along the public service announcement.

Hahahaha. Good job switching to the pillow