The weekend is here!

Options
So what does everyone have going on this weekend?

Tonight I am meeting up with some girl friends at one of our now regular places.

Saturday a friend and I are going to try a new movie theater in town that if you go before 2pm they serve brunch including mimosas and if you go before 12 the movie is only $5 so we are going to a 11 am showing of the new die hard movie, and going to split a pitcher of mimosa's and maybe have some food too. The place is called Cinnebarre. http://cinebarre.com/locations/charlotte-nc

Saturday evening I have a first date. I did make the date for 6pm just in case it is a dud I can still go out afterwards, if it is good it just gives us more time to spend together.

Sunday I have the first softball practice of the year! Yay can't wait to get back out there.

Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hosting and playing in a poker night tonight at my rugby club (where I live and run bar)

Then got a rugby match tomorrow, gonna be a tough one, but need to win to keep league title push going. After which I'm gonna watch the international rugby on the tv then run the bar at the rugby club in the evening and hopefully get everyone having a great time celebrating a win. Hopefully also one of my friends will come up for a drink as haven't seen her in a week and a half which is a long time for us.

Sunday will be recovering from Saturday, may go and watch another local team play rugby for a bit, then will be over to visit parents for dinner. Maybe fit gym or a run in somewhere if can be motivated enough.

Hope date goes well.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    3 day weekend for me and this is the week the kids are at there dads....... Get outta work today go on a mad dash to find short heels (don't wanna wear high ones and fuk up my ankle before the gym on Monday) Then getting all dolled up and head to Broward to go to Cafe Iguanas... Won't be home til like 5am lol

Saturday after I awaken from my coma I'm heading to hielegh to go to Kryptonite metal fest which is supposed to run like 12 hours and have over 40 bands wooohoo.....

Sunday sleep

Monday Gym ,chores then the bar for Kareoke
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Kryptonite metal fest

"Blowtorch Sodomy" is playing, according to Google. What an awesome band name.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Well I work all weekend. However I'm going to carve some time in to go snowshoeing with the lady and lift some weights <--- yup I'm back in the gym again... in fact my tits are burning from the pec workout I did the other day.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Kryptonite metal fest

yeah my friends band is one of the opening acts...its almost all local bands so those shows are always fun lol
  • jenbit
    Options
    Kryptonite metal fest

yeah my friends band is one of the opening acts...its almost all local bands so those shows are always fun lol

Actually just realized that 3 of my friends bands are playing

Rite to bare arms, Dissever and chamber of dreams ..... Dissever is one of our bigger underground metal groups here and they throw the best house parties lol
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be in the same spot Sunday evening as I'm in now.

BTW, who ran off DMZ_1 and some of the other people that used to post here?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Circumstances.

Or me *hides torches and pitchforks behind back*
  • j4nash
    Options

Circumstances.

lol, there's no more arguing or facts, going to need to start arguing with the ladies on here to keep things interesting.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm moving the rest of my stuff on Sunday to a new place. All this week after work and on my lunch breaks I was running my things to my new spot to avoid having to move everything all at once. Sunday I will only have to move my bed, dresser, bookshelf and a few small things. I'm also sleeping in, which I am in need of. Other than that, just settling in I guess. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Circumstances.

lol, there's no more arguing or facts, going to need to start arguing with the ladies on here to keep things interesting.

I am sure all that will come back at sometime but right now I think everyone wants to pretty much act civilzed with each other for awhile.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options

Meh, or you could just flirt madly with us. That would be interesting too.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Staying in tonight.

Tomorrow morning going shopping with my brother and sister, love the times we spend together.

Saturday night and Sunday will be an my guys place, cooking and drinking wine!
  • j4nash
    Options

you're right, i'm better at flirting anyways, arguing is over-rated.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/900958-a-lesson-from-the-guys

Why don't you follow your suggestion?
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options

Location, location, location. :wink:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kids, kids, kids. Saturday is all about cleaning. Sunday we may go to a Daytona 500 party.

I'm ready for a new- and better- week!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    My little guy has baseball tryouts tomorrow. I'm hoping the bug he's been fighting the last couple days is gone by then. I know he's already nervous as it is.

Other than that, I'll be on the couch resting as much as possible. Boardgames and movies with the kids. :)

ETA - J, Flirting is way better than fighting... always the answer. :)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Kids, kids, kids. Saturday is all about cleaning. Sunday we may go to a Daytona 500 party.

I'm ready for a new- and better- week!

Enjoy!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Fri: Work, jog a couple of miles

Saturday: work and then kickboxing at the gym. I also have the final weigh in for the Weight Loss Challenge I am doing at my gym. Our team is currently in 3rd place.The final where prizes are given out, see which team won, etc etc, is going to happen the following Saturday March 2nd. I unfortunately won't be there since I'll be too busy getting my geek on at Seattle's Emerald City Comic-con.

Sunday: Work, walk/jog a few miles.