:( where could he be?

Options
Terasome
Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
So upset right now, :sad: :sad: for some stupid reason my dumb *kitten* husband thinks its ok for my Ragdoll to go outside. Anyway he was out this morning and asleep under my husbands car and hubby had to go to work, I heard the cat scream, so obviously hubby has run over part of him and now I cant find him anywhere. Its pouring rain here as well so I hope he is just hiding somewhere and is ok.

I'll be devestated if he is hurt and I cant find him. Ive been out for an hour calling him and looking everywhere I can get access to :sad: :sad:

Replies

• squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ny luck finding him? You must be devestated :sad:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I found him about an hour ago :) a few doors up, he is ok but very freaked out so is now sleeping at my feet.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm soooooo pleased hun :bigsmile:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that must have been so scary! :( I'm glad you found him and he wasn't hurt.
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    im soooo happy that you were able to find him and that he's not hurt. my cats are pure indoor kitties, but recently demi has gotten it into her silly little head that sneaking out would be so fun. when she gets out like that it scares the crap out of me. :sad: after her escape i got her a break away collar with bell and id. the bell helps us hear her when she attempts to escape on us. but i know how you felt. it such a helpless feeling. :sad: hopefully you can convince your husband to stop letting him out after this scare.:happy: