Week 5

Options
Well everyone should be getting in the swing of things. 5 weeks so far and I am feeling better, I have made some healthier choices and have been exercising and actually liking it!

Replies

• EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi:happy:
    I joined another Buddy Up group and nobody has said anything new in 3 weeks. LOL So I gave up on them. :laugh:
    I haven't really lost much weight. But I feel better and have started eating much healthier.
  • lynnieshoo
    Options
    I know what you mean. Lets get something going here and not just for the 12 weeks, for good! I work out at the Wayne Rec. and go to skateland zumba if you need a workout buddy
  • EvetteM41
    Options
    The Wayne Rec center is a little further than I want to go.I am mad they closed the Bailey Center. Much closer. But my friend and I were talking about going to Zumba classes. I might die from being uncoordinated but I can try!
  • EvetteM41
    Options
    I missed Buddy up on Saturday. But I did go to the friendship center on Sunday for church that Buddy is the pastor there..
    It was interesting. I don't know if anyone else on here was there? But we had food afterwards. Regular food for some people. Then healthier versions for us in Buddy up. My friend & I sat with Buddy's wife & his adorable children. It was a nice time & the food was good!
  • lynnieshoo
    Options
    Anyone want to go to Zumba Thursday at 530 at Skateland????
  • EvetteM41
    Options
    I wish i would have seen that. I would have went. I am thinking of joining Planet fitness in Westland. Does anyone go there?
  • EvetteM41
    Options
    Buddy up is almost over.. :( I have rather enjoyed it too. Sad to see it end. I am excited about the 5K though!