How far along is everyone?

Options
How far along is everyone in trying out Jillians 6 week 6 pack? I have the DVD but haven't done it in a long time. I've been on and regularly logging on my fitness pal for almost two months now. Saw this group and thought I might give it a try in hopes it sparks a fire inside me to do a little more.

Replies

• bray246
    Options
    I just did day 3 today. The first day almost killed me haha. I also don't seem to have the coordination to do side planks.
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am starting Level 2, week 4, today. I can definitely feel a difference, stomach is getting very hard. When I measure around my waist, I have lost an inch. I here most of the results come in Level 2, so I hope to have another inch gone. I have been doing it 4 days a week. How many days a week do you all do it or plan to do it?
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 today. The first day almost killed me haha. I also don't seem to have the coordination to do side planks.

It will come with time - you should have seen me do this the first time. I was laughing so hard at myself. I am the most uncoordinated person imaginable and I can do it now :)
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two using 3 lb dumbbells for now and I like the workout but I have been seeing more dramatic results on here with Jillian's 30 Day Shred - I am giving serious consideration to switching.
  • catrynjenkins
    catrynjenkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just done my first day of the six week six pack - ooof!!! It's tough. And the side planks also have me falling and collapsing at every attempt - just shows how weak my core is. Hopefully in six weeks I'll be nailing it though. How do you record it in terms of exercise? I was going to put 30 mins of aerobics but it seems harder than that... Good luck everyone.