University!!!! Can't wait!

Options
Honeytips
Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
Bit the bullet and paid for my digital download - first time ever and I'm really sad to say goodbye to my pretty collection of game cases (or the thought of adding to them)

Can you believe that my computer decided to start acting up again? It's cutting off mid game, not allowing me to save. It's frustrating! I tried googling ways to fix it but I have a strange suspicion that it's the actual computer. Not good especially seeing as University will be out in just over a week!!! :sad:

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Better that it act up a week out than a day!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    So true Rosie, so true!!

One more day closer to getting it (have to double check the release date for Australia because the US date sticks in my head and I get disappointed on that day.

So, what sorts of parties/clubs/area of studies you guys are planning on once you start playing?
  • rosiereally2
    Options
    I have no idea. I am SO not ready!!! I had planned to make a new family, but I haven't had time, so I think I'll send my existing teen.

She's a little troubled, the rebellious thing, but she settled down once her husband booted her jerk-off of a live-in ex-fiance. Now, she focuses more on playing guitar and spending time with her new boyfriend than pulling pranks.

I just hope the relationship can withstand University!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    The game has finally been released here in Australia and I'm patiently downloading it. Only sad thing is by the time it finally downloads I'd have to go get ready to head to work :ohwell: (having breakfast early with some coworkers) Can't wait to get back home to play (will definitely be a very, very late night tonight!!!)
  • rosiereally2
    Options
    I picked my game up Monday night at a Gamestop midnight release. I've been playing quite a bit, and don't really have anything bad to say so far.

I hadn't found time to get my existing family ready, so I created a young adult and sent him on his way. He's been having a hard time balancing a social life with keeping his perfect grades, so I haven't taken advantage of all that campus living has to offer, but I've really been having a good time with it.

Let us now what you think!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    I'm currently playing two young adults - Penni McCreeny and Matthew Rayzor (they used to live with Matthew's mum until she married her long time love (Shark Racket) and the day he became part of the household realised that he was a vampire!!! He wasn't a vampire before!! Well they both decided to move into Shark's parents' home as it was much larger - leaving Penni and Matthew alone in the house).
    Penni and Matthew used to date - well they went off to prom separately and returned as a couple! Penni decided that there were lots more fish in the sea and broke up with poor Matthew (who at first wasn't coping too well but now he's much better).
    Matt received a partial scholarship to Uni and Penni who's quite the rebel decided to tag along to see what hot guys she can date there (much to her surprise there wasn't much!! lol) Matt decided to do Medicine/Science while Penni decided to do Communications.
    Will these two ever get together for real or are they much too unlike? lol
  • rosiereally2
    Options
    Sounds intriguing!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Finally home from work and I'll be having dinner while I play sims...it's going to be a looong simming night!! Whoooohooohoooo!!!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Ugh!!! So frustrated, lost my family I was playing for 2 weeks!!! Why did this happen? Everything was going great, they all went off to Uni (met their loves, returned home, invited their loves and got married), went back for another session then I decided to send 2 of the guys back for a 3rd term - I should have gotten suspicious when I started getting notifications for one of the other sims in the dormitory. Well they graduated and time to go home, everything looked fine, looked like Twinbrook was loading and then WHAM!!!! Back at Uni, can't see nor play them but it looks as if they're there!!!!!! :noway: Mega frustrated especially I kept restarting to see if the problem will fix itself but no go.

Funny thing is, I was thinking ooooh, I should upload this family onto the exchange because I loved them so much and they had really great skills....and now nothing :explode: Ah well, I guess that I have to start from scratch again :grumble: