Weigh in day?

Options
beskimoosh
beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
I'm a bit ditzy at the moment, and I've forgotten what the weigh in day was. Dur! Can someone tell me?
Thanks!

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I don't think the weigh in days were ever posted so don't feel like you've missed something. Maybe it'll be tomorrow since our first weigh in was last Monday.

Only a week in and I'm already starting to see tumbleweeds rolling by this group. :laugh:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I don't think the weigh in days were ever posted so don't feel like you've missed something. Maybe it'll be tomorrow since our first weigh in was last Monday.

Only a week in and I'm already starting to see tumbleweeds rolling by this group. :laugh:

Thank you, I thought I was just being really thick!
    Look at them rolling along...... :wink:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Weigh In day was typically Saturday but i think i'm gonna start doing my weigh in's on Monday. So tomorrow you guys!
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weigh in was last monday, so will be today.
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Hi Cheveuxnoirs, as weigh in day was last monday, it will be today. I've been incredibly busy this week so haven't managed to message many people, but if you feel that there are tumbleweeds rolling by this group, maybe if we all made a conscious effort to post, or support people on their profiles then it would be great! Our last challenge went really well, with us all supporting each other by adding each other as friends and posting there.

:) Good luck with your weigh in today!