2/24/2013

Options
How'd it go?

Replies

• alhunt8587
    Options
    Had a great week! Lost 2.5 lbs and made great eating choices. Didn't get to workout as much as I would have liked, but no complaining here! :)
  • Squirlgirly
    Squirlgirly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another week and another 0.8lb loss! Surprised I lost anything at all last week with having a nasty cold and not going to the gym regularly.
  • onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i weigh on thursday but i think i'm already almost down 3 pounds! i started gluten free last week.
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and I'm down 2 lbs!! Totally amazed!!! And I hit my original goal weight today!!! :happy dance:
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    im 2 pounds away from losing the all the holiday weight gain. so i'm happy. :tongue:
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow everyone is doing great im new im sarah
  • mariposamc
    Options
    I hit the one stone mark today!! (14lbs loss for my American friends and 6.4kg for the RoW lol). So, here are my measurements of inch loss so far as I'm feeling quite pleased with myself this morning! ;)

Chest - 4.25"
    Rib cage - 3.5"
    Waist - 5" - and it is now in the healthy range according to gov health stats
    Tummy - 5"
    Bum - 5"
    Thigh- 2" each
    Arm-2" each

I'm also down a dress size!

It's hard work and sometimes really dull, but worth it when it starts paying off! Next goal is to lose another 7lbs by end of April, tough as the weight loss is slowing down now, but if I can get another inch off each measurement then I'd be happy with that too as I'm getting much fitter in the gym too and am starting to focus on toning now.