Fresh start

Options
JoanneStone
JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
Good morning all.
I'm sure you have all guessed that I am rather excited about starting our "Biggest Loser" competition where I work. I feel like this is exactly what I need to kick start me back into action again, and the fact that spring is just around the corner helps too. So I'm inviting you to have a fresh start with me. Not necessarily setting everything back to "0" but just as a frame of mind. Forgive yourself for the bad days or the weeks or moths that you have been your own worst enemy scolding yourself for that huge meal you just ate or a day of binging.
Just a new beginning (even if it's the 3rd or the 30th) Let's wake up Wednesday morning a say that old cliché "Today is the first day of the rest of my life" and say it with conviction and sincerity! I'm going to!

Have a great week ladies!

Replies

• SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea! It turns out that this journey is much longer than anyone thinks, and it helps when we can renew our motivation, whatever that takes!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love the idea. I know you will rock it. I am not quite there yet...but when I get there, I will join you on the 0 setting.