Feb 25 - Mar 3

Options
cklowery36
cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
Hi Ladies! The least I can do is start the thread. I'm gonna be down for a little while. Marital drama. I am rallying myself up for next week though when I get a chance to celebrate my birthday next week. I am off starting Friday and don't come back to work until March 11. I'm LOVING the chance to get away from all of it!

I'll just have to say that this process takes as long as it takes and will get back on the horse when I can. Take care ladies!

Replies

• lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies.....yes...I know...long long time no see.....but I am back.....barely but back....Chalene is kicking my butt...and I need it. This 4:30am workout is hard as hell...but nonetheless worth it. I am going to need lots of support that much I know....and will also give it. Well now off to shower and then work and then school! Have a wonderful day ladies,
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CK- Go take care of yourself, honey. I'm sorry you're going through so much lately. Make sure you go treat yourself to something nice for your birthday.

Lucy- Glad to see you back at it again! Honestly I couldn't even get up at 7:30 this morning for a workout, so I have no clue how you manage to do it at 4:30!

I'm on Day 3 of Week 14, and I'm hoping to get it finished so I can move on to Week 15. The hubby has been gone for 2 days now, and it sound odd but.... I keep forgetting to cook myself dinner! The day he left, I didn't end up eating dinner until 10:30pm!! I figure once I get into a routine I'll be fine. I'm going to try to plan out my day's worth of food at the beginning of the day to see if that will help.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    CK- Birthday cals don't count so have a no stress day ;)

Lucy- Defenitly nice to see you back. I think you are doing an awesome job. Working it back slowly is the way to go, shorter workouts help :)

Jeni- Doing better this week I see.....well further along now that you know thumpers schudle. :) Cooking dinner dosn't sound all that odd to me. I find I have to force myself to eat when I am alone, and pre logging is a great idea to keep yourself accountable. Just make sure if you add anything to add it in. ;)

As for me, Charlean is kicking my butt too. I am so sore. I like the workouts but the days she does the CLX and the TF classes kills. I am so tired after pushing myself lifting that I can't do the fires the best. I am doing fire 30 tonight so I can do it the whole way through. I am still tired but a girls gotto do what a girls gotto do. I have my apponiment with the PA tomro morning so I'll keep you all posted. Have a great night ladies! Keep pushing play.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies got my workout on and did CLX push 3 today. Crazy on the legs, also she wears the knee high boots that crack me up. I can't imagine wearing boots to workout in. I like this on it works a body good.

I got the results from my blood work done today and everything came back normal. I have a low ALT number and my postagen is a little high. They want to test it later. As for the low ALT I am to take a b complex. I have to now go to a specialst about my other issues and hope they can figure out what is wrong with me. :(

So I went back to the drawling board and rechecked my cals. I got a mental block and had concreategirl run my numbers. Which we came up the same. I need to net 1800 and eat back all excerise cals. Ugh it just seems like so much to me. It does make sense and at this point I wanna try anything. So here goes to upping my cals again. I hate this but I also want to understand it. I want to know what I will have to take in to maintain if I ever get there. Here's to a new day.

I am going out of town this weekend so you won't be reading me till maybe sunday night. I will push play and hope you are too!!!!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Have fun on your trip this weekend, Vini! I'm glad that your blood work came back relatively normal =) I've also been looking at my calories again. Since I don't have a HRM yet, and I know that the MFP numbers can be waay off sometimes, I'm a little nervous to eat back my exercise calories... but I'm also not entirely sure what level of physical activity TF would classify as for figuring out my TDEE. Figuring out the food part of losing weight is by FAR the hardest part of this journey. It seems like everyone has a difference of opinion on how much and what you should eat.

Today I finished Day 6 of Week 14... I think. Honestly, I can't remember what week I'm on anymore =P 14 or 15, so I'm going to say 14. I haven't taken a rest day this week, and boy do I feel it. Next week I am definitely taking a day off.
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    Options
    Hey girls! I am back also. I have been working out but just busy with other life things. I realized today that I missed the motivation that y'all gave me. Itookthis last week off because my oldest is visiting us and I just wanted to take a break. I will be starting up Blogilates on Monday so back to the exercising and posting. :)