Weekly Chat Thread Monday 2/25 to Sunday 3/3

Options

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon after one week! I'm unbelievable!

I've given up sugary food for the Lent period as it was getting way out of hand and I had such terrible withdrawal - migraines, extreme fatigue, the lot! - and on top of that the weekend and poorly daughter threw me off.

I've been eating terrible since as no sugar = intense carb cravings that I've been giving in to since I'm staying on track with the sugar. A terrible choice to make since carbs are turned into sugar anyway! Nonetheless, I shall improve and have it down by the end of March (or have gone horrifically mad, one of the two).

Being stuffed with carbs also means no energy for workouts and the whole wretched cycle begins again.

Sooo... I'm going to haul myself back on to that wagon over the weekend and just take it easy for a bit doing what I can.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon after one week! I'm unbelievable!

I've given up sugary food for the Lent period as it was getting way out of hand and I had such terrible withdrawal - migraines, extreme fatigue, the lot! - and on top of that the weekend and poorly daughter threw me off.

I've been eating terrible since as no sugar = intense carb cravings that I've been giving in to since I'm staying on track with the sugar. A terrible choice to make since carbs are turned into sugar anyway! Nonetheless, I shall improve and have it down by the end of March (or have gone horrifically mad, one of the two).

Being stuffed with carbs also means no energy for workouts and the whole wretched cycle begins again.

Sooo... I'm going to haul myself back on to that wagon over the weekend and just take it easy for a bit doing what I can.

carbs are sugars; they're just chains of glucose molecules hooked together. Try to get more fiber and protein in your day, it'll help you feel more full, and I would suggest satisfying carb cravings with fruit, the healthy sugars. Good luck!

Today I did Fire 30 + Tone 30. Pretty good food day overall, as well. Tone 30 always makes my muscles feel like jello! I have fire 55ez on the schedule for tomorrow - excited :)
  • shaenajones
    shaenajones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting back at Turbo Fire tomorrow! Haven't done it in over 10 months since before I found out I was pregnant. WIsh me luck!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Did HIIT 25,Core 20 and Stretch 10 today. I wasn't feeling it though, so I didn't even break a 300 burn! LOL. Oh well. Tomorrow's Fire 45, one of my favorites!!
  • slroggemann
    Options
    Did HIIT 25,Core 20 and Stretch 10 today. I wasn't feeling it though, so I didn't even break a 300 burn! LOL. Oh well. Tomorrow's Fire 45, one of my favorites!!

the last song in Fire 45 always gets me pumped up to finish!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I pushed play today and did CLX push 3. Crazy leg workout, this by far is my favorite in the CLX series. I do have to say that her boots make me laugh and I just can't imagine lifting with knee high boots on. LOL, I didn't have any TF today in combination with CLX which is just fine since when they are put togather it's killer. I can barely do it all. I am revamping my cals since I have had no loss in some time and am getting very frustrated. All i want this weight to do is come off!!!! I wish it weren't so much to ask. lol I just keep pushing trough hoping it will. That's all any of us can do. Do your best and forget the rest!! Keep pushing play ladies :)
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just Stretch 40 today and my muscles needed it after work tonight!
  • Starlage
    Options

my favorite song's "boom I got your boyfriend"! I love that routine and even though that song isn't somehting I'd normally listen to it makes that routine extra fun :smile:
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Definitely hitting turbo fire hard tonight...just "treated" myself (yes, I know, I'm not a dog, don't reward with food) to a Starbucks Breakfast sandwich. EEEKKK 500 calories....which that alone is just under a 1/3 of my daily. So definitely will be busting *kitten* with Chalene tonight to have wiggle room for the rest of my day. If I do it before dinner, then maybe I can make the tacos my step daughter has been begging for dinner!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 7 - Week 1 COMPLETE!!

My first week of Turbo Fire is done and in the bag! Today is a rest day and I plan to do just that - rest!

TGIF!

Monie
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    another duplicate
  • dym123
    Options

my favorite song's "boom I got your boyfriend"! I love that routine and even though that song isn't somehting I'd normally listen to it makes that routine extra fun :smile:

"Boom I got your boyfriend" is my favorite too! I shouldn't like it, but I do. I'm not crazy about Fire 45, but when that song comes up, it makes it a lot easier to get through.
  • dym123
    Options
    Never mind. somehow I ended up with duplicate posts, and I can't delete it.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 of turbofire today! Fire 45 ez class and stretch 10, burned 668 calories. which im surprised at, cause i feel like i could've went a little harder..my feet were hurting though! I have flat feet so its even worse.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I love Fire 45 for the same reason!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 of turbofire today! Fire 45 ez class and stretch 10, burned 668 calories. which im surprised at, cause i feel like i could've went a little harder..my feet were hurting though! I have flat feet so its even worse.

Great calorie burn! Good job! I have flat feet too, so all the jumps on the HIIT's and drills bother me...even with my interchangeable rx inserts...so I still modify. One time I didn't modify and my feet and heels were killing me the whole day and next. My heart can handle the jumps but my feet can not. Boo!
  • slroggemann
    Options
    I did Fire 55EZ today :)
    I can't decide if I'm more excited to hang out and shop with friends tonight or to eat the chick fil a waffle fries I factored into my food day today. I'm pretty sure I'm equally excited for both XD
  • Starlage
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 7 - Week 1 COMPLETE!!

My first week of Turbo Fire is done and in the bag! Today is a rest day and I plan to do just that - rest!

TGIF!

Monie

WOohoo, congrats!! Very exciting to get through that first week and know you CAN do it!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Fire 45, done!! with 15 mins total extra warmup and cooldown from another dvd to equal an hour's workout I burned 450 calories, wooooO!

Bad news, my period started OUT OF LEFT FEILD today. Totally threw me off, it's a week early! I'm notorious for water retention and bloat, so my 30 day progress pics will wait until TOM is gone! I'll just be more than 30 days... oh well. There's no point in pics when my abdomen's bloated. Oh well.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Week 2, Day 8 - Fire 45 and Stretch 10 DONE! 600 cals burned

Wow, what a workout to do on a Saturday morning, after coming off a rest day yesterday. That's my highest calorie burn so far - 600! And I earned every bit of sweat. Lol The music at the end of Fire 45 is on point! Love it :)

Keep on moving and shaking!

Monie