Good Morning!

Good Morning Group! Hope you all had a nice weekend. How is everyone feeling? What kind of symptoms are you having?

I've mainly been tired, with nausea getting a bit worse over the last week. I've also really struggled getting my workouts in- i'm hoping my energy will get back up and I can get back to the gym. I may also try going over my lunch break instead.

Replies

• dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Good morning:

I am feeling terriffic! Been tired when I am at home but I seem to be able to make it through the work days okay. Not having many cravings yet, which makes it hard for me to get in the mood to eat anything. I dont get sick but I am turned off of food for now.
  • tholmquist23
    tholmquist23 Posts: 8 Member
    Glad you're feeling well! I don't really have any strong cravings yet, but I have noticed some mild aversions. I've especially lost my love of salads, so I've been trying to get my fruits and veggies other ways. I have to make a real effort to eat well in the mroning when I feel better, because by mid-afternoon nothing sounds good at all.
  • dtban
    so have you tried the needle gender prediction test yet?
  • tholmquist23
    I haven't tried any yet actually! I was looking online at some, maybe I'll try a few this weekend. How does the needle test work?
  • dtban
    it's actually very simple...and ACCURATE!

You thread a sewing needle (any size..if you dont have one use a bobby pin or something) knot the thread at the end, making the thread about 8 inches long. Then lay the needle and thread on your belly for about 15 seconds. Then hold the thread by the knot and very slowly lift it off of your belly so the needle dangles about an inch above your belly. It will start to sway in a line for a boy or a circle for a girl. When it is done the prediction it will stop moving. If you are having twins or triplets etc., it will make one prediction then make another before stopping.

Here are my results (which we have done about 50 times and it has never changed lol)

Line, Circle, stop

Which means boy and girl twins!!! I haven't had an ultrasound yet to confirm, however, yesterday I contacted a free psychic and the only information i gave her was my name, my date of birth, and my question was "I am pregnant, can you tell me the gender?"

her answer was "I am pulling both genders, I am pulling boy and girl twins"

Unbelievable!!!
  • tholmquist23
    Wow that's amazing! I am very curious now for your ulstrasound results! I will go home and do this tonight- and report back tomorrow.
  • tholmquist23
    Well I tried... but I have to say my results were inconclusive. It seemed to go back and forth between a circle and a line. I've heard of using your wedding band too- maybe I will try that instead of the needle.
  • dtban
    perhaps you are having boy and girl twins aswell?