which common health problems u hate the most

Options
Sujit8383
Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
i hate lose motion the most ...........cannot even concentrate on normal daily routine work............

what do u hate the most among st the followings n y?:

dysentery
headache
common cold.......running nose
cough
others (mention it)

share ur views...........

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Currently experiencing cold & flu right now and HATE it! I also hate migraines with a passion!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I dislike the common cold, i had a cold last week, probably the first cold i have had in 3 years, so i count myself very fortunate. I really don't understand….. "lose motion the most ...........cannot even concentrate on normal daily routine work……" could you explain for me? Thanks :bigsmile:
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I hate my asthma. Even more, I hate asthma when I'm sick, like I didn't have a hard enough time breathing to begin with!
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I dislike the common cold, i had a cold last week, probably the first cold i have had in 3 years, so i count myself very fortunate. I really don't understand….. "lose motion the most ...........cannot even concentrate on normal daily routine work……" could you explain for me? Thanks :bigsmile:

well due to stomach pain can't concentrate on routine work..............n hate it coz hv 2 spent most of the time in loo........:tongue:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I hate my asthma. Even more, I hate asthma when I'm sick, like I didn't have a hard enough time breathing to begin with!

THis is a big one for me too. When I get sick, the asthma gets way worse and I can barely breathe and cough like crazy.
    Plus, I am so sick of having to carry my puffer with me ALL THE TIME.

I also hate how tired I always am. Always.